How to get your job with us
Identified your new challenge? Here’s an overview of our application process:
- One-click application: Upload your resume to our job board and you're done. If you’re a creative, please send us the link to your portfolio.
- Selection: We review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- Cultural Add Interview: To get to know you better we conduct a telephone interview where a recruiter or hiring manager will answer your questions.
- Case Study: Depending on the position, a case study will follow in which you can demonstrate your know-how.
- Onsite interview: We are curious – you too? Let’s see how we fit together professionally and personally.
- Become a scout: At this point we’ll clarify all the contractual details. Welcome to AutoScout24!
Moving for the job? We can support you. We work with a relocation agency who can help you with practicalities such as registration, health insurance or arranging daycare for your kids. Once you’ve signed the contract, our recruiters will be happy to connect you with your contact person at the agency.
It’s important to us that you quickly become a part of the team and feel comfortable here. That's why we have a thorough onboarding process to help you get off to a great start. The first two days you will get to know the company, processes and tools with the other new scouts. And of course you’ll also get to know your workspace and your team before you start any tasks.
Not yet found your next challenge? You’re sure to find it in our job market
At AutoScout24 we believe that people can only give their best if they are appreciated for who they are. We want our employees to feel at home – they are our top priority. That is why we welcome everyone - regardless of gender, gender identity, race, skin colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship or marital status. Just be yourself, because success can only be achieved together.
© Image: Office drop in